What is the last plane you have flown so far?  

RSS

Tcrafty
(@tcrafty)
28/10/2019 8:47 am  

Okay, in an attempt to give y'all something to chat about on these here forums, I'm starting a thread by asking folks to tell us what you flew on the last outing to the field, park, backyard or gymnasium! Since this is asking about your most recent trip, of course it is totally updatable information.

So, my last trip out was with the Twist 60. Hog damage repair meant that most of us found something else besides flying on Saturday. And, while the wind was likely a welcome respite to those doing the work, it wouldn't have made for good flying anyway. But, after dinner, the wind dropped before the sun did, so I charged up quick and got a few flights before the moon and mosquitoes appeared.

I'm sure most of you have seen this plane before, but in the spirit of the internet, here's a link to an image of the plane. (Maybe we can get a way to upload images directly to our posts?)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6n3XMFFto5K2fcLp8

Tcrafty
(@tcrafty)
05/11/2019 10:37 pm  

Update:

Latest is my Lanier YAK 54. Got it from Larry Hammond.

I put a Zenoah G62 in it and it flies pretty good. Got one flight in after the meeting on Saturday. May get a few more on it this weekend. We'll see!

YAK

ReplyQuote
Share: