About Imperial R/C Club
2nd Annual IRCC "End of The Year" Banquet & Awards Ceremony
Saturday December 7th, 2019
Mas Verde Clubhouse - Lakeland, FL
How to post pictures to the forum
New functionality has been added to the forum. Go to the IRCC website >>Forum >>Website/Forum Suggestions topic, I have posted instructions on how to imbed pictures. You need to be signed in to post (pictures or anything else).
IRCC Safety Start Up Procedure for Electric Powered Aircraft
- Insure area around aircraft is clear of spectators.
- Turn on Transmitter, engage Throttle Cut.
- Insert and plug in battery.
- Adjustments to aircraft allowed only with propeller removed.
- Absolutely no motors are to be run in the shelter area.
- Carry aircraft to taxi way withe Throttle Cut still engaged.
- Proceed with flight.
- After landing, taxi to yellow line, reduce throttle to ero, engage Throttle Cut
- Return aircraft to shelter, unplug aircraft battery.
- Turn off Transmitter
There has been some confusion about the forum section. If you have not registered recently, you are not in the system. If you look at Forum, Members, you can see if you are registered or not. If you are not a member, then go to the Forum, Registration to register.
To log in/out of the forum, go to Forum, My Account.
To place pictures into the forum topic, copy/paste the picture inline with the text. If you want to add files, go to the bottom of the topic and select ‘add a file’.
I hope this helps, if you have a problem, give me a call or email me.
Ron McKie 410 533 3352 firstname.lastname@example.org